Senior Devops Lead Architect
Our client is a leading software development house with an international reach. Due to a large client utilising their development services, they are now looking to appoint an Inhouse Devops lead.
What are we looking for?
- Experience architecting /designing infrastructures
- Strong experience in Devops and IaC
- IaC: Terraform, Ansible, Cloudformation
- Kubernetes - strong knowledge of k8s from both the development and administration perspectives.
- Docker containerization skills as well as devsecops skills in securing k8s applications and deployments
- Hands-on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) such as IAM,EC2, ECS, EBS, ELB, RDS, S3, Route 53, NAT gateways, VPCs, Cloudwatch, Lambda, DynamoDb, or their equivalents for Azure /GCP highly desirable
- Strong understanding of CI/CD processes and tools (Gitlab CI, Jenkins etc)
- Version control system (specifically Git)
- Linux, Bash - multiple years
- Networking: must be able to demonstrate a competent understanding of the OSI networking model, inclluding basic IP routing and firewalling
- Hashicorp tools: terraform, vault, consul etc
- Configuration management tools: Puppet, Ansible, Salt etc
- In-depth knowledge working with and managing Git repos and artifact repositories
- Security - Experience automating certificate renewal e.g. ACME
What's on offer:
- A highly competitive salary
- Part office and part remote working
- 25 days holiday plus bank holiday
- Opportunity for oversea travel