Basic £24,000 to £26,000
Our client is a technology vendor providing automation software across the globe. With customers from telecoms to insurance, they have deployed systems to transform their operations.
We are now seeking a Marketing Executive to join a rapidly growing team in a developing role that has a strong focus on supporting partner enablement and engagement and managing and industry analyst engagement strategy. You will be responsible for the delivery of online and physical events to attract new prospective customers.
What does the role involve?
- Proactively establishing regular and meaningful communications with the partner ecosystem
- Expanding the footprint of engagement with the partner ecosystem
- Ensuring partners are up to date with company, product and solution developments
- Working in tandem with the wider Sales and Marketing team to improve engagement
- Creating content and assets from company marketing programs and readying for Channel Partner activation globally
- Publishing marketing content to partner portals
- Supporting internal stakeholders and partners to maximise joint marketing opportunities, ensuring you gain maximum exposure for projects
- Providing support for the physical and online events calendar
- Co-ordinating an industry analyst engagement strategy
- Communicating analyst priorities back to the business for alignment
- Establishing consistent and clear messaging to the analyst community about products, engagement strategies, thought leadership and successes.
Physical and online events:
- Managing and co-ordinating physical events, conferences and seminars
- Driving channel partners to engage with the company events and activities
Marketing and Communications:
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to optimise content to increase the performance of the digital marketing channels, including website development, social media and email
- Providing regular performance measurement and evaluation of the effectiveness of activities and campaigns, in monthly analysis reporting as required
- Delivering marketing support and sales enablement as needed
- Ensuring corporate messaging and branding is consistent
- Ensuring marketing processes and standards comply with ISO 9001
What are we looking for?
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Work independently and self-sufficiently when required
- Either HND or degree education and have an interest in, and aptitude to understand technology solutions
- A solid understanding of the social and digital tools available in a business environment and how to align those to the wider company marketing strategy
- Experience of B2B marketing
- Knowledge of lead generation, campaign management or CRM systems
- Time management and deadline focused
- Additional language skills - German, Dutch, Spanish or French
- Analyst management experience
- Go to market channel communications experience
What's on offer?
- Basic salary circa £24,000
- Tailored personal development plan
- Mentoring program
- Regular wellbeing activities